Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CertNexus Updated ITS-110 Exam Questions and Answers by ingrid

Page: 7 / 7

CertNexus ITS-110 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Internet of Things Security Practitioner (CIoTSP)
Exam Code: ITS-110 Dumps
Vendor: CertNexus Certification: Certified IoT Security Practitioner
Questions: 100 Q&A's Shared By: ingrid
Question 28

Which of the following functions can be added to the authorization component of AAA to enable the principal of least privilege with flexibility?

Options:

A.

Discretionary access control (DAC)

B.

Role-based access control (RBAC)

C.

Mandatory access control (MAC)

D.

Access control list (ACL)

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Question 29

An IoT security architect wants to implement Bluetooth between two nodes. The Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman (ECDH) cipher suite has been identified as a requirement. Which of the following Bluetooth versions can meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) v4.0

B.

BLE v4.2

C.

BLE v4.1

D.

Any of the BLE versions

Discussion
Question 30

A hacker is able to eavesdrop on administrative sessions to remote IoT sensors. Which of the following has most likely been misconfigured or disabled?

Options:

A.

Secure Shell (SSH)

B.

Internet Protocol Security (IPSec)

C.

Telnet

D.

Virtual private network (VPN)

Discussion
Page: 7 / 7

ITS-110