Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

BICSI Updated RCDDv14 Exam Questions and Answers by alia

Page: 4 / 10

BICSI RCDDv14 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: BICSI Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD)
Exam Code: RCDDv14 Dumps
Vendor: BICSI Certification: RCDD Certification
Questions: 288 Q&A's Shared By: alia
Question 16

An R&D group director approves a major program's charter although the director has a high level of understanding of the program's scope (hoy are unsure of how the program manager can be successful in delivering the program's commitments

What should the program manager do to align stakeholders with planning and monitoring the program's progress?

Options:

A.

Establish high-level program milestones

B.

Develop an accountability matrix, and assign program roles and responsibilities

C.

Generate a supplier management plan to identify external stakeholders

D.

Create a communications management plan, and establish reporting formats

Discussion
Question 17

The program manager defines the program objectives, requirements and develops a high-level road map. To ensure program alignment with the enterprise strategic plan the program manager should work with which of the following?

Options:

A.

Program governance board

B.

Program management office

C.

Change control board

D.

Project managers on the program

Discussion
Question 18

The program manager plans to address a negative cost variance generating a red flag in the program management status report. What should the program manager do?

Options:

A.

Contact the project sponsors to present the details, impacts, and possible corrective actions regarding the negative cost variance

B.

Gather all the details, analyze impacts, determine corrective actions and present the findings to the governance board for direction

C.

Work with program sponsor to compile impact analysis data to obtain additional funding for the program

D.

Ask the program team to compile all details, analyze impacts, determine corrective actions and present to the governance board for direction

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 19

A program to implement a new payroll processing system at a healthcare company is nearing completion and is under budget. What should the program manager do next?

Options:

A.

Request permission from the program governance board to initiate program closure activities

B.

Present additional opportunities to the program sponsor

C.

Apply the remaining budget to operational activities

D.

Apply the remaining budget to deferred enhancement requests

Discussion
Page: 4 / 10

RCDDv14
PDF

$35  $99.99

RCDDv14 Testing Engine