Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

BICSI Updated RCDDv14 Exam Questions and Answers by coby

Page: 8 / 10

BICSI RCDDv14 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: BICSI Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD)
Exam Code: RCDDv14 Dumps
Vendor: BICSI Certification: RCDD Certification
Questions: 288 Q&A's Shared By: coby
Question 32

A program manager is working with the sponsor, stakeholders, and steering committee to formulate a program's benefits sustainment and transition plan What should the program manager do to create this plan?

Options:

A.

Identify key measures to compare expected benefits in the benefits management plan with actual performance once benefits sustainment and program transition starts

B.

Assign creation of the benefits sustainment plan to the organization responsible for monitoring and controlling the sustainment period

C.

Interview stakeholders and revise the benefits management plan to provide new insight into the program's execution and benefits sustainment period

D.

Update the benefits management plan, and provide a copy to the organization responsible for measuring the sustainment period

Discussion
Question 33

An organization requests that a junior project manager, with no previous experience or training in the industry take over a complex program component. The program component involves senior subject matter experts and has dependencies with other large projects to deliver key benefits to the organization.

How should the junior project manager respond to this request?

Options:

A.

Accept the assignment, identify the skill gaps and request training

B.

Reject the assignment, because of the ethical requirement not to accept work for which the project manager is not qualified

C.

Accept the assignment as a challenge and an opportunity to acquire new skills and seek advice from a senior project manager

D.

Reject the assignment because of fear of failure and resulting negative career impact

Discussion
Question 34

A company is evaluating the implementation of enterprise resource planning (ERP) software.

The program manager performs an analysis to confirm the program's feasibility

What other important step should the program manager complete^

Options:

A.

Development of the program's vision statement

B.

Review of strategic goals against any external environmental factors

C.

Identification and documentation of the initial risks for ERP software Implementation

D.

Mapping of the financial benefits to the ERP software's functionality

Discussion
Question 35

A program manager is responsible for constructing a USS50 million building Management suggests it will take three years to complete The program manager can select a design-build option to optimize the construction schedule to 1 5 years However heavy demand for steel is causing price increases and delivery delays. II this trend continues, it could take as long as 4.5 years to complete construction. You learn that a new technology can yield a definitive delivery schedule of 1 25 years

What is the expected time of delivery?

Options:

A.

1.25 years

B.

1 50 years

C.

175 years

D.

1 00 years

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Page: 8 / 10

RCDDv14
PDF

$35  $99.99

RCDDv14 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

RCDDv14 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99