Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

BICSI Updated RCDDv14 Exam Questions and Answers by charlie

Page: 7 / 10

BICSI RCDDv14 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: BICSI Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD)
Exam Code: RCDDv14 Dumps
Vendor: BICSI Certification: RCDD Certification
Questions: 288 Q&A's Shared By: charlie
Question 28

After new private equity owners acquire an enterprise, they want to improve its value by reducing costs A new program will restructure the enterprise, including an aging headquarters campus where the main data center is housed A strategic component project presents significant risk to organizational objectives due to Its complexity and dependencies on external parties. After a series of board meetings, the enterprise's investment committee approves a budget to Implement this component project, which will move the old data center from the aging headquarters campus into a new colocation facility Implementation of this component project may now begin, but is already one month behind schedule The program manager now perceives significantly more risk to the larger program due to this delay.

What should the program manager do to address this risk with the program sponsor and governance board?

Options:

A.

Share the concerns with the program sponsor to confirm understanding of the new development Next, update the program budget, implementation plan, and risk management plan for governance board approval

B.

Update the component project's risk register, issue log, implementation plan, and risk management plan next, meet with the program sponsor to revise the program budget. Implementation plan, and risk management plan for governance board approval

C.

Revise the program budget and Implement the component project by managing It closely to recover the month-long delay Next, update the component's project and risk management plans for governance board approval

D.

Update the program budget, and task the component project manager with implementing the plan next, submit a change order for approval to apply more resources to reduce the larger program's risk profile

Discussion
Question 29

External resources are required for a program. The program manager receives bids from multiple vendors and presents the top vendor to the program governance board. One program governance board member asks the program manager to select a vendor that was dismissed early in the selection process because they were not on the approved vendor list The program manager learns that this program governance board member has a personal connection to this vendor

What should the program manager do?

Options:

A.

Add the vendor to the approved list

B.

Report an ethics violation

C.

Agree to engage the vendor due to the program governance board member's program influence

D.

Initiate a new vendor selection bid process

Discussion
Question 30

Exhibit:

Questions 30

In this future marina layout, what would be the pre-cabling guideline to follow for the terminal A?

Options:

A.

Place distribution cable onto the dock and terminate in a suitable cabinet or enclosure. Run service drop to each boat slip.

B.

Provide one or two pair cables from the boat slips to a distribution terminal on the closest point of land.

C.

Pre-cable each boat slip during construction.

D.

For security, each run should be terminated in the patch panel/ cross-connect at the dockmaster or marina office.

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Question 31

An ICT distribution designer installed a 50/1 ?5 mm/1300 nm fiber optic cable from Building A to identical Building B with a distance of 600 m (1968 ft) At Building B. the designer fusion splice this new cable to an existing identical 50/126 mm fiber optic cable that runs 800 m (2525 ft) to Building C. Both ends are terminated with SC connectors. What is the loss budget for the above fiber link?

Options:

A.

2.95 dB

B.

3.40dB

C.

3.90 dB

D.

4.35 dB

Discussion
Page: 7 / 10

RCDDv14