Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

BICSI Updated RCDDv14 Exam Questions and Answers by effy

Page: 2 / 10

BICSI RCDDv14 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: BICSI Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD)
Exam Code: RCDDv14 Dumps
Vendor: BICSI Certification: RCDD Certification
Questions: 288 Q&A's Shared By: effy
Question 8

A two-year program is coming to an end Many of the initial governance board members have moved from their current posts or left the company Several new members have joined but have a shod association with the program, which changes the board's expectations and focus. During the final phase gate review, some board members are uncertain of their roles and expectations in the process.

How should the program manager handle this situation?

Options:

A.

Review the final program outcome with the program sponsor

B.

Prepare a program change request utilizing new board member input

C.

Review the strategic plan and benefits management plan with the board

D.

Present the final program status, costs, and schedule reports

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 9

The number of emerging risks increases in a component project and the program manager tails behind in reviewing) and approving the plans. This Impacts the component project manager's ability to effectively address the risks.

In this situation, what should the program manager change about the risk management plan?

Options:

A.

Allow the component project manager to delegate risk management responsibilities

B.

Assign the resolution of project-level risks to the component project manager

C.

Include risk escalation policies and procedures in the risk response plan

D.

Increase flexibility with risks that require a risk response

Discussion
Question 10

A program manager for the construction of a ship reviews the program management plan with a shipyard representative. The shipyard representative indicates that while 65 percent progress was anticipated only 60 percent has been achieved

What should the program manager do to ensure benefits realization?

Options:

A.

Conduct a program performance analysis based upon the deviation, and update the program business case to reflect the schedule delay

B.

Inform the program sponsor and the steering committee of the delay, and validate the program business case

C.

Analyze the impact of the delay, review risks, identify any corrective actions, and update the benefits management plan

D.

Update the program schedule, and escalate the issue to the program management office (PMO) to accelerate shipyard work.

Discussion
Question 11

A project's installation start involves a Kickoff Meeting and the General Contractor's Coordination Meeting. As part of the designer's responsibilities, which two of the following ate key elements of the Kick-off Meeting? (Select two options.)

Options:

A.

Project submittal approval process

B.

RFI process

C.

Payment procedures

D.

Punch List process

E.

Project start and completion dates

Discussion