Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

BICSI Updated RCDDv14 Exam Questions and Answers by rosalind

Page: 3 / 10

BICSI RCDDv14 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: BICSI Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD)
Exam Code: RCDDv14 Dumps
Vendor: BICSI Certification: RCDD Certification
Questions: 288 Q&A's Shared By: rosalind
Question 12

For a cost estimate, an ICT distribution designer should produce a document listing each task with a cost placed beside them. The type of document used is a

Options:

A.

SoW.

B.

spare ad sheet

C.

worksheet

D.

database

Discussion
Question 13

Which two of the following are ADVANTAGES of aerial pathways? (Select two options.)

Options:

A.

Quick to install

B.

Has a low initial installation cost

C.

Affect the aesthetic appearance of the property

D.

Economical over a long life

E.

Readily accessible for maintenance

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 14

During the execution phase of a program a stakeholder complains to the program manager that they did not receive critical communications about one of the component projects What should the program manager do to address the situation'?

Options:

A.

Review and update the detailed stakeholder list

B.

Review and update the stakeholder engagement plan

C.

Execute the component project's communications management plan

D.

Update the risk register.

Discussion
Question 15

During the last steering committee meeting, a program manager presented the benefits register to the program governance board. Since the intended benefits of the program were realized the program manager was asked to transition the program into operations.

At this stage, what is expected during the post-review session organized by the program manager?

Options:

A.

Earned value (EV) report

B.

Customer sign-off

C.

Benefits register updates

D.

Feedback and lessons learned

Discussion
Page: 3 / 10

RCDDv14