Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Appian Updated ACD200 Exam Questions and Answers by aariz

Page: 2 / 5

Appian ACD200 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Appian Certified Senior Developer
Exam Code: ACD200 Dumps
Vendor: Appian Certification: Senior Developer
Questions: 77 Q&A's Shared By: aariz
Question 8

You want to display a Gender dropdown, and its choice label may change in the future as per the business requirement.

Given transactional database tables rely on this data for reporting, what is the most appropriate action? (Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

Create a constant and update it as per the business requirement.

B.

Create a stored procedure and update it as per the business requirement.

C.

Create an expression rule and update it as per the business requirement.

D.

Create these entries in a table and reference them through a query entity rule as per the business requirement.

Discussion
Question 9

You are troubleshooting slow response times on a SAIL interface.

What are two potential causes of the performance issues? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Multiple rule inputs

B.

Multiple a!save operations

C.

Configuration of refresh variables

D.

Stacked button layout

Discussion
Question 10

You have configured a process model to send an email to one or more recipients using the out-of-the-box Send E-Mail node.

Executing the process model results in the Send E-Mail node encountered this error: “Error:Email could not be sent”

Where do you go first to find more details on why the node encountered an error? (Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

Raise a support case within My Appian so a cloud engineer can investigate.

B.

Review the system.csv log.

C.

Run and review the Health Check report

D.

Investigate the application server stdout log

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 11

Match each of the business data concepts to an Appian data type. Each data type may be used once, more than once, or not at all.

Questions 11

Options:

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

ACD200
PDF

$35  $99.99

ACD200 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

ACD200 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99