Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Appian Updated ACD200 Exam Questions and Answers by subhan

Page: 3 / 5

Appian ACD200 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Appian Certified Senior Developer
Exam Code: ACD200 Dumps
Vendor: Appian Certification: Senior Developer
Questions: 77 Q&A's Shared By: subhan
Question 12

You are designing a case management application. The initiator creates a case, and the reviewer reviews it approximately 7 days later.

You have already designed a process model for the initiators to create the case.

Which process model design will result in the lowest memory impact? (Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

When all case details are entered, the case appears as a case record, and when the reviewer is ready to review the record, they can do so via a related action from the case record.

B.

When all case details are entered, the process flow will proceed and assign a task to the reviewer to review the record.

C.

When all case details are entered, the process flow will call a Start Process node to initialize a review process model for the reviewer.

D.

When all case details are entered, the process flow will call a Sub-Process node to initialize a review process model for the reviewer.

Discussion
Question 13

You are designing a repeating step in a process.

What is the default limit for maximum number of node executions?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 14

Users are reporting that a task on a newly-launched process in Production is slow to respond to user input.

What is the likely cause? (Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

The process uses too many hidden variables.

B.

The task is assigned to too many users.

C.

There are too many SAIL components on the task.

D.

Exception timers on tasks are set to values that are too low.

Discussion
Question 15

Application users are seeing long wait times between two forms they need to complete for a case.

While reviewing the process model, you identify that activity chaining has been used throughout the process model, including unattended nodes.

Which three actions can you take to make the process model more efficient? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Use MNI for unattended nodes and chain where possible.

B.

Shorten long process chains by combining transactions into the smallest number of nodes.

C.

Avoid chaining system nodes like Integrations.

D.

Move transactions that can be done asynchronously outside of the chain.

E.

Reduce the number of swim lanes.

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Page: 3 / 5

ACD200
PDF

$35  $99.99

ACD200 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

ACD200 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99