Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_HRHFC_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by efan

Page: 3 / 6

SAP C_HRHFC_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Integration Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Full Cloud/Core Hybrid 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_HRHFC_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 96 Q&A's Shared By: efan
Question 12

Where can you find the option to enable UI integration of SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central with SAP ERP systems?

Options:

A.

Upgrade Center

B.

Role-Based Permissions

C.

Integration Center

D.

Provisioning

Discussion
Question 13

With SAP ERP to Employee Central packaged integration, which of the following parameters do you need to set on a sender adapter using the OData upsert operation?

Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Authentication type

B.

Credential name

C.

Adapter type

D.

Address

E.

Content type

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Question 14

Your customer wants to restrict access to the Data Replication Monitor to specific administrators based on their country assignment. How can you accomplish this?

Options:

A.

Enable by-country views in DRM.

B.

Configure role-based permissions.

C.

Configure DRM for each country.

D.

Filter by country in DRM.

Discussion
Question 15

Which of the following HTTP operations are supported by OData? Note: There are 2 correct answers

to this question

Options:

A.

Filter

B.

Select

C.

Delete

D.

Get

Discussion
Page: 3 / 6