Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_HRHFC_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by layth

Page: 4 / 6

SAP C_HRHFC_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Integration Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Full Cloud/Core Hybrid 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_HRHFC_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 96 Q&A's Shared By: layth
Question 16

Which deployment models include SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central in the cloud?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Talent Hybrid

B.

Full Cloud

C.

Side-by-Side

D.

Distributed HR

Discussion
Question 17

Where can you find a list of all OData entities with fields that allow an upsert using an OData API call?

Options:

A.

OData API Audit Log

B.

OData API Reference Guide

C.

OData API Data Dictionary

D.

OData API Basic Authentication Configuration

Discussion
Question 18

Which of the following guidelines should you follow when using basic extensibility to replicate from

SAP Success Factors Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

You CANNOT map fields from Job Info and Compensation Info to the Basic Pay Wage Type

(LGART) field.

B.

You can map Employee Central standard and custom fields to SAP ERP HCM standard or

customer fields.

C.

You can go to IMG-> SAP Customizing Implementation Guide > Personnel

Management -> Integration with Success Factors Employee Central -> Business

Integration Builder -> Business Add-ins (BAdis) to configure basic extensibility.

D.

You can only map Employee Central Personal Information to SAP ERP Info type 0002.

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 19

Your customer needs to implement cost center replication from SAP ERP to SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central. They have multiple SAP ERP Financials systems in their landscape with similar cost center names.

What activity do you recommend to the customer?

Options:

A.

Create a key mapping in the PAOCFEC_KMAPCOSC table.

B.

Enable the External Object ID field in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central.

C.

Implement the ODTF CC_REPUCAT _IDOCS_MODIFY enhancement spot.

D.

Enable the USE_EXTERNAL_COST_CENTERSAP Cloud Platform Integration service process parameter.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 6

C_HRHFC_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_HRHFC_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_HRHFC_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99