Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TS462_2020 Exam Questions and Answers by mikaeel

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_TS462_2020 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Sales 2020
Exam Code: C_TS462_2020 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: mikaeel
Question 8

You investigate the standard behavior of the two sales document types Delivery Free of Charge (FD) and Subsequent Delivery Free of Charge (SD). What do you find out? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Documents of both document types can use the same item category.

B.

A Delivery Free of Charge is used to deliver material due to a complaint.

C.

A Subsequent Delivery Free of Charge has to be created with reference to a preceding document.

D.

In both cases, materials are priced and billed normally but the shipping is free of charge.

Discussion
Question 9

What are some characteristics of the process flow in SAP S/4HANA? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

The process flow supports direct navigation to applications that can be used to solve problems.

B.

Color coding is used to indicate the status of a document.

C.

The status of a document is predicted using Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithms.

D.

Issue solving is supported by a wizard based on Machine Learning (ML).

Discussion
Question 10

To what do you assign a material listing procedure?

Options:

A.

Sales area, document pricing procedure, and customer pricing procedure

B.

Sales organization and sales document type

C.

Sales item category

D.

Sales document type

Discussion
Question 11

You want to use condition exclusion. For which of the following pricing elements can you set the condition exclusion indicator? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Condition record

B.

Condition type groups

C.

Condition type

D.

Condition category

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Page: 2 / 2

C_TS462_2020
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_TS462_2020 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_TS462_2020 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99