Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TS422_2020 Exam Questions and Answers by cruz

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_TS422_2020 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing
Exam Code: C_TS422_2020 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 148 Q&A's Shared By: cruz
Question 8

What are some uses for the low-level code assigned to each material? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

It is used in MRP to determine the sequence in which materials are planned.

B.

It is used by engineering to identify sub items in an engineering bill of material(BOM).

C.

It is used by product costing to determine how costs are rolled up.

D.

It is used by ATP to determine the priority of alternative components.

Discussion
Question 9

What determines whether the planned independent requirements in MRP consume other requirements?

Options:

A.

Requirements type

B.

Order type

C.

Requirements profile

D.

Consumption sequence procedure

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 10

Which task list types can have parallel sequences? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Routings (N)

B.

Master recipes (2)

C.

Rate routings (R)

D.

Reference operation sets (S)

Discussion
Question 11

What does it mean for the production planner when MRP works with infinite capacities?

Options:

A.

MRP assigns capacity requirements automatically to work center is with the earliest available capacity.

B.

MRP creates capacity requirements without checking the capacity of a work center.

C.

MRP creates capacity requirements only if the work center has sufficient capacity.

D.

MRP assigns capacity requirements automatically after the last scheduled order on a work center.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

C_TS422_2020
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_TS422_2020 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_TS422_2020 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99