Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR87_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by malaika

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_THR87_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR87_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: malaika
Question 8

You are implementing an Employee Central-integrated Variable Pay template. The employee has 3 assignment records pulled from Employee Central, each with start and end dates within the bonus period, resulting in NO gaps or overlaps. What is the impact of the 3 assignment records on the payout?

Options:

A.

The last record is considered when the employee's bonus payout is calculated and the bonus is increased by 3X the target.

B.

Each record is considered when the employee's bonus payout is calculated and the bonus is prorated based on the dates of each record.

C.

The first record is considered when the employee's bonus payout is calculated and the bonus is increased by 3X the target.

D.

Each record is considered when the employee's bonus payout is calculated and the bonus is increased by 3X the target.

Discussion
Question 9

How can you create worksheets where employees have planners outside their line manager hierarchy?

Options:

A.

Use the custom manager option for assigning employees in the user data file and in the route map.

B.

Create a Second Manager hierarchy and set the template to use this hierarchy instead of the Standard hierarchy.

C.

Create the worksheets the same as in compensation planning and move employees to other managers through Employee Membership.

D.

Assign the employees to matrix managers and use matrix managers in the route map.

Discussion
Question 10

Which field types can be added to the variable pay background section? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Integer fields

B.

Float fields

C.

Boolean fields

D.

Text fields

E.

Percentage fields

Discussion
Question 11

Your customer wants to load the final results of business goals to be used in payout calculation. What column from the business goal import file must be used to load the results of each business goal?

Options:

A.

directPayout

B.

payoutPercentTarget

C.

payoutFunctionType

D.

notes

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Page: 2 / 5

C_THR87_2305
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR87_2305 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR87_2305 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99