Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR87_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by jasmin

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_THR87_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR87_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: jasmin
Question 20

Which bonus plan configuration is available only when using an import file?

Options:

A.

Bonus Plan Name

B.

Team Section Weight

C.

Bonus Cap Percentage

D.

Individual Section Weight

Discussion
Question 21

Which of the following areas are impacted when a customer uses flexible payout curves in their Variable Pay plan? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Calculations

B.

Lookup values

C.

Guidelines

D.

Reports

Discussion
Question 22

Which customer scenarios require the use of multiple variable pay programs? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

The customer is using a different bonus calculation formula.

B.

The customer is using a different plan period date range.

C.

The customer is using different eligibility rules.

D.

The customer has some employees in Employee Central and others in an external system.

E.

The customer is using a different route map.

Discussion
Question 23

Your customer launched the worksheets and found some employees are NOT appearing. Which reports would you run to troubleshoot the issue? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Export Users Without Managers

B.

Aggregate report

C.

Export Ineligible Users

D.

Employee History report

E.

Variable Pay Audit report

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Page: 5 / 5

C_THR87_2305
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR87_2305 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR87_2305 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99