Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR87_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by sage

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_THR87_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR87_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: sage
Question 16

What feature allows employees to view their individual bonus results even if variable pay forms are still in progress?

Options:

A.

Bonus forecast

B.

Compensation profile

C.

Bonus assignment letter

D.

Variable Pay individual view

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 17

Your client wants to change the label on a field in the Assignment Details level of their worksheet. Where could you make the change? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Column Designer, Entry Level fields

B.

Column Designer, Assignment Level fields

C.

Custom Views

D.

Employee History background element

Discussion
Question 18

The bonuses of all employees at your client are determined by the following results: 30% Corporate Performance. 30% Country Performance. 40% Individual Achievement. All employees have the same result for Corporate Performance, but the result for Country Performance varies based on the employee's country. The Individual Achievement comes from a linked performance form's overall result. How would this be configured? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Additive plan with one Business Goal section. The Business Goal section is weighted 60% and the Individual section is weighted 40%. Within the Business Goal section, Corporate Performance is weighted 50% and Country Performance is weighted 50%

B.

Additive plan with two Business Goal sections. Corporate Performance in one Business Goal section, weighted at 30%. Country Performance in other section, weighted at 30%. Individual section weighted at 40%

C.

Additive plan with one Business Goal section. The Business Goal section is weighted 30% and the Individual section is weighted 40%. Within the Business Goal section, Corporate Performance is weighted 30% and Country Performance is weighted 30%

D.

Additive plan with one Business Goal section. The Business Goal section is weighted 60% and the Individual section is weighted 40%. Within the Business Goal section, Corporate Performance is weighted 30% and Country Performance is weighted 30%

Discussion
Question 19

What does the Enable Guideline Optimization setting do? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

It helps render the worksheet faster when there are more than 1,000 guideline formulas.

B.

It changes the guidelines so they are updated on the form immediately.

C.

It requires relaunching the form when guidelines are changed during mid-cycle.

D.

It locks the guideline rule settings so they are un-editable after form launch.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

C_THR87_2305
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR87_2305 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR87_2305 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99