Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4FTR_2021 Exam Questions and Answers by lilia

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_S4FTR_2021 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Treasury with SAP S/4HANA (SAP S/4HANA 2021)
Exam Code: C_S4FTR_2021 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: lilia
Question 8

You have customized the system for hedge accounting under IFRS.During period-end activities, which of the following amounts of the hedging instrument (HI) does the system post to equity (OCI)?

Options:

A.

For cash flow hedges, the effective portion of the gain or loss of the HI

B.

For cash flow hedges, the non-effective portion of the gain or loss of the HI

C.

For fair value hedges, the effective portion of the change in fair value of the HI

D.

For fair value hedges, the non-effective portion of the change in fair value of the HI

Discussion
Question 9

You are configuring the correspondence settings for a business partner group.Which settings can you select?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Counter confirmation required

B.

Automatic correspondence

C.

Contract settlement required

D.

Dual control required

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 10

Your organization would like to use the review process for bank accounts.In which SAP Fiori app do you initiate this process?

Options:

A.

My Sent Requests - For Bank Accounts

B.

Review Bank Accounts

C.

Manage Banks

D.

Manage Bank Accounts

Discussion
Question 11

You are working with Market Risk Analyzer.Which methods are available to capture characteristic values in the analysis structure for the trade (financial object)?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Manual input

B.

Intermediate document (IDoc)

C.

Direct interface

D.

Derivation strategy

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

C_S4FTR_2021