Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4FTR_2021 Exam Questions and Answers by kornelia

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_S4FTR_2021 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Treasury with SAP S/4HANA (SAP S/4HANA 2021)
Exam Code: C_S4FTR_2021 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: kornelia
Question 12

Which activity categories can you configure to initiate the deal release workflow for a money market transaction?Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Rollover

B.

Interest rate adjustment

C.

Contract

D.

Fixing

E.

Underlying

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 13

Which of the following are features of the analysis structure in Market Risk Analyzer? (Choose Two)

Options:

A.

The analysis structure is the basis for market and credit risk reporting.

B.

The valuation rule is defined on the basis of the analysis structure.

C.

Multiple analysis structures can be active in a client at the same time.

D.

An analysis structure is defined as master data.

Discussion
Question 14

You are interested in the total number and amount of incoming and outgoing payments at your house bank in the last 60 days.Which SAP Fiori app would you use to monitor this kind of information?

Options:

A.

Bank Relationship Overview

B.

Track Bank Transfers

C.

Cash Flow Analyzer

D.

Manage Bank Payments

Discussion
Question 15

Which cash pool type is supported using the Manage Cash Pools SAP Fiori app?

Options:

A.

Notional

B.

Internal

C.

Physical

D.

Centralized

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

C_S4FTR_2021