Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated P_SECAUTH_21 Exam Questions and Answers by trent

Page: 4 / 4

SAP P_SECAUTH_21 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Technology Professional - System Security Architect
Exam Code: P_SECAUTH_21 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Technology Professional
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: trent
Question 16

Because of which security threat would you need to make additional configuration settings to run the SAP Fiori Launchpad from within your SAP NetWeaver Portal?

Options:

A.

Cross-Site Request Forgery

B.

Clickjacking

C.

Content Spoofing

D.

Cross-Site Scripting

Discussion
Question 17

You want to create an SAP Fiori app for multiple users and multiple back-end systems. To support this, you create different roles for the different back-end systems in the SAP Fiori front-end system (central hub). What transactions do you have to use to map a back-end system to one of those roles?

Options:

A.

/UI2/GW_SYS_ALIAS

B.

/IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE

C.

SEGW

D.

PFCG

Discussion
Question 18

You have configured a Gateway SSO authentication using X.509 client certificates. The configuration of the dual trust relationship between client (browser) and SAP Web Dispatcher as well as the configuration of the SAP Web Dispatcher to accept and forward client certificates were done. Users complain that they can't log in to the back-end system. How can you check the cause?

Options:

A.

Run back-end transaction SMICM and open the trace file

B.

Run back-end system trace using ST12

C.

Run gateway transaction /IWFND/TRACES

D.

Run gateway transaction /IWFND/ ERRORJ.OG

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 19

How do you check when and by whom profiles were assigned or deleted?

Options:

A.

Run report RSUSR008_009_NEW with appropriate filters

B.

Run report RSUSR100 with appropriate filters

C.

Check system trace using transaction ST01

D.

Check security audit log using transact on SM20

Discussion
Page: 4 / 4

P_SECAUTH_21