Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated P_SECAUTH_21 Exam Questions and Answers by roxanne

Page: 2 / 4

SAP P_SECAUTH_21 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Technology Professional - System Security Architect
Exam Code: P_SECAUTH_21 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Technology Professional
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: roxanne
Question 8

In your SAP HCM system, you are implementing structural authorizations for your users. What are the characteristics of this authorization type? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

The structural profile is maintained and assigned to users using the Profile Generator

B.

The structural profile determines the access mode which the user can perform

C.

The structural profile is maintained and assigned to users using the Implementation Guide

D.

The structural profile determines the accessible object in the organizational structure

Discussion
Question 9

You are consolidating user measurement results and transferring them to SAP. What act on do you take?

Options:

A.

Run report RSUSR200

B.

Run report RFAUDI06_BCE

C.

Run report RSLAW_PLUGIN

D.

Run transact on USMM

Discussion
Question 10

Which tasks would you perform to allow increased security for the SAP Web Dispatcher Web Administration Interface? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Use subparameter ALLOWPUB = TRUE of the profile parameter icm/server_port_

B.

Use access restrictions to the icm/HTTP/auth_ profile parameter

C.

Use a separate port for the administration interface

D.

Use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for encrypted access

Discussion
Question 11

You have delimited a single role which is part of a composite role, and a user comparison for the composite role has been performed. You notice that the comparison did NOT remove the profile assignments for that single role. What program would you run to resolve this situation?

Options:

A.

0 PRGN_COMPRESS_TIMES

B.

0PRGN_COMPARE_ROLE_MENU

C.

0 PRGN_DELETE_ACT IVITY_GROUPS

D.

0 PRGN_MERGE_PREVIEW

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Page: 2 / 4

P_SECAUTH_21
PDF

$35  $99.99

P_SECAUTH_21 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

P_SECAUTH_21 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99