Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_C4H510_04 Exam Questions and Answers by shiloh

Page: 2 / 4

SAP C_C4H510_04 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Service Cloud 2011
Exam Code: C_C4H510_04 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 114 Q&A's Shared By: shiloh
Question 8

What are the steps required to set up an approval process? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Configure a resource scheduler.

B.

Create a new registered product.

C.

Configure process steps and define work distribution.

D.

Set validity from and to dates.

E.

Copy an existing approval process and modify the details.

Discussion
Question 9

Which key scoping elements can be defined under the Business Configuration work center in SAP Service Cloud?

Options:

A.

Countries, business processes, integrations

B.

Countries, data workbench, form templates

C.

Countries, workflow rules, integrations

D.

Countries, business processes, business users

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 10

Which of the following configuration activities are part of SAP Service Cloud? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Set up deals

B.

Maintenance plan

C.

Scoping attribute set

D.

Maintenance measurement and readings

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following are benefits of case management in SAP Service Cloud? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Creating a ticket on the main account automatically creates tickets on the sub-accounts.

B.

Opening the main ticket allows you to see all of the connected sub-tickets.

C.

You can change the status of multiple sub-tickets from the main ticket.

D.

Changing the customer in the main ticket updates the customers in the related sub-tickets.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4

C_C4H510_04
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_C4H510_04 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_C4H510_04 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99