Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_ABAPD_2309 Exam Questions and Answers by fraser

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_ABAPD_2309 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Back-End Developer - ABAP Cloud
Exam Code: C_ABAPD_2309 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 81 Q&A's Shared By: fraser
Question 20

Which of the following are valid sort operations for internal tables? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Sort a standard table using

SORT itab ASCENDING.

Sort a sorted table using

B.

SORT itab BY fieldl ASCENDING field2 DESCENDING.

C.

SORT itab BY field1 field2.

D.

SORT itab.

Sort a sorted table using

E.

SORT itab DESCENDING.

Discussion
Question 21

Which type of legacy code does SAP recommend you eliminate when you review modifications as part of an SAP S/4HANA system conversion? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Code that supports a critical business process

B.

Code that now is identical to a standard SAP object

C.

Code that has less than 10% usage according to usage statistics

D.

Code that can be redesigned as a key user extension

Discussion
Question 22

Questions 22

The class zcl_demo_class is in a software component with the language version set to "Standard ABAP". The function module "ZF11 is in a software component with the language version set to "ABAP Cloud". Both the class and function module are customer created. Regarding line #6, which of the following is a valid statement?

Options:

A.

'ZF1' can be called whether it has been released or not for cloud development.

B.

'ZF1' can be called via a wrapper that itself has been released for cloud development.

C.

'ZF1' can be called via a wrapper that itself has not been released for cloud development.

D.

'ZF1' must be released for cloud development to be called.

Discussion
Question 23

In a subclass subl you want to redefine a component of a superclass superl. How do you achieve this? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

You add the clause REDEFINITION to the component in subl.

B.

You implement the redefined component for a second time in superl.

C.

You implement the redefined component in subl.

D.

You add the clause REDEFINITION to the component in superl.

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Page: 5 / 5

C_ABAPD_2309
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_ABAPD_2309 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_ABAPD_2309 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99