Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_ABAPD_2309 Exam Questions and Answers by reid

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_ABAPD_2309 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Back-End Developer - ABAP Cloud
Exam Code: C_ABAPD_2309 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 81 Q&A's Shared By: reid
Question 16

You want to provide a short description of the data definition for developers that will be attached to the database view

Questions 16

Which of the following annotations would do this if you inserted it on line #27

Options:

A.

@UI headerinto description label

B.

@UI.badge.title.label

C.

@EndUserText.quickInfo

D.

@EndUserText label

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 17

In RESTful Application Programming, which EML statement retrieves an object?

Options:

A.

Find entity

B.

Select entity

C.

Get entity

D.

Read entity

Discussion
Question 18

In a RESTful Application Programming application, in which objects do you bind a CDS view to create a value help? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Data model view

B.

Behavior definition

C.

Metadata Extension

D.

Service Definition

E.

Projection View

Discussion
Question 19

After you created a database table in the RESTful Application Programming model, what do you create next?

Options:

A.

A metadata extension

B.

A projection view

C.

A data model view

D.

A service definition

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

C_ABAPD_2309