Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CS_2302 Exam Questions and Answers by elian

Page: 2 / 4

SAP C_S4CS_2302 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud public edition - Sales
Exam Code: C_S4CS_2302 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 136 Q&A's Shared By: elian
Question 8

What organizational element is used with the combination of sales organization and distribution channel to form a sales area? Please choose the correct answers

Options:

A.

Plant

B.

Sales group

C.

Division

D.

Sales office

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 9

Which process steps are mainly automatic in the integration scenarios involving the sap Financial Services

Network? 3 answers

Options:

A.

Payment status monitoring

B.

Approval payment/collection

C.

Payment status confirmation

D.

Statement conversion

E.

Instruction transfer

Discussion
Question 10

When you create a sales order item, in which sequence is the master data read to determine the delivery plant? Please choose the correct answer. Note: Answers to this question are not verified by our experts, please study yourself and select the appropriate answers. Contribute: Please send the correct answers with reference text/link on

Options:

A.

1. Customer-material info record

2. Business partner (ship-to party)

3. Material master record

B.

1. Customer-material info record

2. Material master record

3. Business partner (ship-to party)

C.

1. Material master record

2. Business partner (ship-to party)

3. Customer-material info record

D.

1. Business partner (ship-to party)

2. Material master record

3. Customer-material info record

Discussion
Question 11

What must you create when you build a communication scenario in SAP S/4HANA Cloud? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Communication system

B.

Communication arrangement

C.

Communication API

D.

Communication user

E.

Communication interface

Discussion