Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CS_2302 Exam Questions and Answers by markas

Page: 3 / 4

SAP C_S4CS_2302 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud public edition - Sales
Exam Code: C_S4CS_2302 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 136 Q&A's Shared By: markas
Question 12

What can you do with the Simulate Import function of the Manage Your Solution SAP Fiori app? Please choose the correct answer. Note: Answers to this question are not verified by our experts, please study yourself and

select the appropriate answers. Contribute: Please send the correct answers with reference text/link on

Options:

A.

Generate mass business transactions to test the system.

B.

Import best-practice business transactions and test business processes.

C.

Test migration data against the system customization.

D.

Simulate business process execution.

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 13

What activities are applied to the entire system and cannot be changed after confirmation? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Configuration activities

B.

Group currency

C.

Scoping

D.

Fiscal year variant

Discussion
Question 14

Which capabilities support In-App extensibility for analytics? There are 2 correct answers to this question. Note: Answers to this question are not verified by our experts, please study yourself and select the appropriate

answers. Contribute: Please send the correct answers with reference text/link on

Options:

A.

Option to extend standard forms

B.

Out-of-the-box APIs for reporting

C.

Core Data Services (CDS) views to implement data sources

D.

SAP Fiori apps to guide the user when building reports

Discussion
Question 15

What defines the organizational entities that are required in SAP Central Business Configuration? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

System consistency checks

B.

Added partner content

C.

The selected deployment target

D.

The selected scope

Discussion
Page: 3 / 4

C_S4CS_2302