Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated P_C4H340_34 Exam Questions and Answers by yazan

Page: 2 / 5

SAP P_C4H340_34 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Development Professional - SAP Commerce Cloud Developer
Exam Code: P_C4H340_34 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Development Professional
Questions: 82 Q&A's Shared By: yazan
Question 8

In an extension named myext, you defined Pump, a subtype of the Product item type with a

property named efficiency. You have also extended the productDTO bean to have an efficiency

property. To copy the efficiency property to the productDTO, what do you need to do? Note:

There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Write a PumpProductConverter class that extends AbstractPopulatingConverter, and copies the

efficiency property from the Pump item to the productDTO bean if the item is an instance of Pump.

Configure an instance of this converter in myext-spring.xml.

B.

Make sure the definition of the Pump item type defines the efficiency attribute with persistence

type property. When you run at all, the productConverter class generated in bootstrap/gensrc will

copy the efficiency property to the productDTO.

C.

Create a PumpPopulator class that extends ProductPopulator and, if necessary, copies the

efficiency property from the Pump item to the productDTO bean. In myext-spring.xml, redefine the

productPopulator alias to point to an instance of PumpPopulator.

D.

Write a PumpAttributePopulator class that copies the efficiency property from the item to the

DTO only if its method is passed an instance of PumpModel. Define a bean for this new class in

myext-spring.xml, and use a modifyPopulatorList bean to add it to the productConverter's list of

populators.

Discussion
Question 9

Where are enumerations stored? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.=======

Options:

A.

Dynamic enumerations are stored in the active session.

B.

Non-dynamic enumerations are stored as SpEL lists in Spring.

C.

Dynamic enumerations are stored in the database.

D.

Non-dynamic enumerations are stored as enumeration classes.

Discussion
Question 10

You synchronize a media item stored in SAP Commerce Cloud from a staged version to an online

version. What happens next? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Both staged and online media items now refer to the same image file in the file system.

B.

The staged and online media items now refer to two different image files in the file system.

C.

The values of the attributes are copied from the source item in the staged catalog to the target

item in the online catalog.

D.

The media format in the staged version is also synchronized to the media format in the online

version.

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Question 11

You are running a transaction that creates an item and updates it twice. If the transaction is

committed successfully, how many AfterSaveEvent items will the ServiceLayer create?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

P_C4H340_34
PDF

$35  $99.99

P_C4H340_34 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99