Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated P_C4H340_34 Exam Questions and Answers by youssef

Page: 3 / 5

SAP P_C4H340_34 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Development Professional - SAP Commerce Cloud Developer
Exam Code: P_C4H340_34 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Development Professional
Questions: 82 Q&A's Shared By: youssef
Question 12

When you define an aspect in your manifest.json file, what types of information should you

provide? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

properties

B.

addons

C.

webapps

D.

extensions

Discussion
Question 13

What do you set up to create visibility rules for specific product items for a user group?

Options:

A.

A type access right on the Product type for the user group

B.

A search restriction on the UserGroup type

C.

A search restriction on the Product type for the user group

D.

A type access right on the UserGroup type

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 14

What can a *-backoffice-widgets.xml contain in the Backoffice framework? Note: There are 2

correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Spring beans of backoffice web context

B.

Context configuration object definition

C.

Virtual socket definition

D.

Widget connection

Discussion
Question 15

In Integration API Module, which of the following API verbs are controlled by access rights? Note:

There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Update - POST

B.

Create - POST

C.

Create - PATCH

D.

Update - POST, PATCH

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

P_C4H340_34