Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_HRHPC_2211 Exam Questions and Answers by kira

Page: 3 / 3

SAP C_HRHPC_2211 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors for Employee Central Payroll 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_HRHPC_2211 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 112 Q&A's Shared By: kira
Question 12

You need to verify the country-specific tables for international payroll declustered results. Which tables must exist to receive the correct result?

There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

EVAL_PERIOD

B.

RT

C.

WPBP_NDEX

D.

HRPY_WPBP

E.

WPBP

Discussion
Question 13

What configuration needs to be performed to avoid the creation of new employees after data migration?

Options:

A.

Update the feature for defaulting employee numbers (NUMKR) for internal number assignment when hiring new employees.

B.

Populate the key mapping table with the mapping of PERNRIDs in Employee Central to Employee Central Payroll.

C.

Maintain personnel number ranges with the external number range switch.

D.

Enable the Employee Subgroup (ES) switch in the Personnel Act on Types in the Set Up Personnel Actions configuration step.

Discussion
Question 14

Which item do you use to define declustered payroll results?

Options:

A.

Personnel number

B.

Payroll areas and periods

C.

Last In period payroll results

D.

Sequence number

Discussion
Question 15

Which message type in the ALE distribution model do you configure to integrate WorkForce software and Employee Central Payroll?

Options:

A.

HRINW

B.

HRMD_A

C.

HRSM_C

D.

HRSM_D

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Page: 3 / 3

C_HRHPC_2211
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_HRHPC_2211 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_HRHPC_2211 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99