Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_HRHPC_2211 Exam Questions and Answers by zack

Page: 2 / 3

SAP C_HRHPC_2211 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors for Employee Central Payroll 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_HRHPC_2211 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 112 Q&A's Shared By: zack
Question 8

Where do you provide access to the Payroll Control Center for payroll manager?

Options:

A.

Role-based permissions

B.

Payroll Unified Configuration

C.

Payroll Control Center authorization

D.

Payroll System Assignment

Discussion
Question 9

What information does Time Off replicate to Employee Central Payroll?

Options:

A.

Remuneration information

B.

Absences

C.

Working time

D.

Cost centers

Discussion
Question 10

Which action would be chosen from the 'Take Action" button to transfer an employee to another place in the organization

Options:

A.

Terminate/Retire

B.

Employment Details

C.

Spot Bonus

D.

Change Job and Compensation Information

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 11

What configuration must you performing Employee Central Payroll for the type replication?

Options:

A.

Allow overlapping time constraints.

B.

Permit attendances/absences to be recorded with clock times.

C.

Enable quota deductions.

D.

Disable input checks.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

C_HRHPC_2211
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_HRHPC_2211 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_HRHPC_2211 PDF + Testing Engine