Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Industries-CPQ-Developer Exam Questions and Answers by fateh

Page: 2 / 11

Salesforce Industries-CPQ-Developer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Industries CPQ Developer (SP23)
Exam Code: Industries-CPQ-Developer Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Developers
Questions: 319 Q&A's Shared By: fateh
Question 8

Which the following are benefits of Vlocity EPC? (Choose TWO)

Note: This question displayed answer options in random order when taking this Test.

Options:

A.

Integrates the end-to-end ecosystem by combining a complete product, service and resource model

B.

Provides one user interface with common tools, allowing teams to collaborate and rapidly deliver products to market

C.

Allows you to reduce TCO by utilizing existing Salesforce resources and expertise

D.

Provides the only TMForum SID-compliant product catalog in the cloud

Discussion
Question 9

Select all that apply: What are the phases of the Digital Commerce user experience model?

Options:

A.

Configure

B.

Basket

C.

Cart

D.

Payment

E.

Submit

F.

Checkout

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following entities can be managed using Vlocity Product Console? (Choose FOUR)

Note: This question displayed answer options in random order when taking this Test.

Options:

A.

Picklists

B.

Product attributes

C.

Object types

D.

Products

E.

Attribute categories

F.

Configuration/Validation rules

G.

Advanced Rules

Discussion
Question 11

How does Industries CPO's order capture help to ensure a perfect order?

Options:

A.

By ensuring only discounted items are added to the cart

B.

By adding any promotions to the customer account automatically

C.

By showing only available and eligible products for customer purchase

D.

By sending a confirmation email to the user before ordering

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Page: 2 / 11

Industries-CPQ-Developer
PDF

$35  $99.99

Industries-CPQ-Developer Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Industries-CPQ-Developer PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99