Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Industries-CPQ-Developer Exam Questions and Answers by vienna

Page: 9 / 11

Salesforce Industries-CPQ-Developer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Industries CPQ Developer (SP23)
Exam Code: Industries-CPQ-Developer Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Developers
Questions: 319 Q&A's Shared By: vienna
Question 36

A developer is creating rules to help launch a company's Smart Widget product. The company has launch only for opportunities for existing S2B customers.

Which context scope should the developer use in the context mapping for this rule?

Options:

A.

Opportunity

B.

Order, Account

C.

Opportunity, Account

D.

Account

Discussion
Question 37

Context rules can determine whether a customer is qualified or disqualified for a promotion.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 38

To create a time policy, you must:

Options:

A.

Create a pricing variable first

B.

Assign it to the price list

C.

Create it using the Product Console

D.

Create a time plan first

Discussion
Question 39

Vlocity Product Attributes can be managed interchangeably either through Vlocity Product Console or the Aloha interface.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 9 / 11

Industries-CPQ-Developer
PDF

$35  $99.99

Industries-CPQ-Developer Testing Engine

$42  $119.99