Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Industries-CPQ-Developer Exam Questions and Answers by liana

Page: 4 / 11

Salesforce Industries-CPQ-Developer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Industries CPQ Developer (SP23)
Exam Code: Industries-CPQ-Developer Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Developers
Questions: 319 Q&A's Shared By: liana
Question 16

Vlocity Picklists can be assigned to attributes at which of the followinglevels?

Note: This question displayed answer options in random order when taking this Test.

Options:

A.

Attributes and Object Types

B.

Attributes and Products

C.

Attributes, Attribute Categories and Products

D.

Attributes, Object Types, and Products

Discussion
Question 17

When you assign a time plan to a child product in a promotion, what does the time plan affect?

Note: This question displayed answer options in random order when taking this Test.

Options:

A.

How long the price of the child product is changed by the promotion

B.

When the entire promotion expires

C.

Which customers are eligible for the child product

D.

When the time plan begins for the child product

Discussion
Question 18

A parent/child price list would be useful for: (Choose TWO)

Options:

A.

Creating child price lists for different regions

B.

Applying rules to child price lists

C.

Changing the pricing of child products in bundles

D.

Changing the pricing of the parent product in a bundle

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Question 19

Why would you make the time plan of a child product different from that of the promotion?

Options:

A.

The child product is available only in limited quantities.

B.

The discount for a child product ends before the promotion's subscription ends.

C.

The billing system for that child product is different from other child products in the promotion.

D.

The price of the child product is on a different price list.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 11

Industries-CPQ-Developer
PDF

$35  $99.99

Industries-CPQ-Developer Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Industries-CPQ-Developer PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99