Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Education-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by ryley

Page: 11 / 14

Salesforce Education-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Education Cloud Consultant Exam(SP23)
Exam Code: Education-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 200 Q&A's Shared By: ryley
Question 44

Staff in Continuing and Professional Education use Salesforce and Pardot for marketing and management of its certificate programs. Staff occasionally need to view course payment information that they can access in a separate transaction system. The system admin wants Salesforce to contain only CRM data for reports and automation.

Which data management strategy should the consultant recommend for course payment information?

Options:

A.

Migrate course payments to pardot and Salesforce.

B.

Manage course payments in the transaction system and Pardot.

C.

Manage course payments in the transaction system.

D.

Integrate course payments from Salesforce to the transaction system.

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 45

A university's Advancement office plans to implement the Education Data Architecture to manage its alumni, donors, and supporters. The university wants to set up a system default that will automatically create a family record when a Contact record is created by staff members.

Which Default Account Model should the consultant recommend?

Options:

A.

Household

B.

Administrative

C.

Educational Institution

D.

Person

Discussion
Question 46

A university plans to use Salesforce to manage its recruitment and admissions process. A prospective student goes through four maturation stages: Suspects, Prospects, Applicants, and Matriculated. IDs are assigned by the Student Information System (SIS) at the Applicant stage.

Salesforce is the system of record in which two stages?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Matriculated

B.

Suspect

C.

Prospect

D.

Applicant

Discussion
Question 47

The Alumni Association is interested in using Education Cloud to support its operations The Association tracks alumni interests and hosts networking activities.

Which of these Education Cloud considerations should the consultant discuss with the Association?

Options:

A.

Install Insights Platform to understand alumni data.

B.

Install NPSP into their Education Cloud environment.

C.

Leverage a third-party app to support event management.

Discussion
Page: 11 / 14
Title
Questions
Posted

Education-Cloud-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Education-Cloud-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Education-Cloud-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99