Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Education-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by willow-rose

Page: 3 / 14

Salesforce Education-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Education Cloud Consultant Exam(SP23)
Exam Code: Education-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 200 Q&A's Shared By: willow-rose
Question 12

What is the correct order of operations to ensure customer success in an Education Cloud implementation?

Options:

A.

Document Current State, Conduct Discovery Workshops, Generate Solution Design, Write Test Scripts & Plans, Build Solution & Test, Deploy.

B.

Document Current State, Conduct: Discovery Workshops, Write Test Scripts & Plans, Build Solution & Test, Generate Solution Design, Deploy.

C.

Conduct Discovery Workshops, Document Current State, Generate Solution Design, Write Test Scripts & Plans, Build Solution & Test, Deploy,

D.

Conduct Discovery Workshops, Document Current State, Write Test Scripts Plans, Generate Solution Design, Build Solution & Test, Deploy

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 13

A help desk at a large university wants to track and measure average resolution times and escalations associated with student requests for password resets.

Which solution should a consultant recommend?

Options:

A.

Salesforce Identity

B.

Digital Engagement

C.

Einstein Next Best Action

D.

Service Cloud

Discussion
Question 14

The Recruitment and Admissions office wants to use Salesforce to track prospective students, recruitment events, student applications, digital engagement, and interactions with prospects on their mobile devices. Prospective students communicate via SMS

on their mobile devices, social media, and email.

Which solution should the consultant recommend?

Options:

A.

Salesforce Maps

B.

Einstein Bots

C.

Activity timeline

Discussion
Question 15

The Financial Aid department of a college uses Student Success Hub. Students need the ability to schedule an appointment with any financial aid advisor.

Which object should the consultant configure in Student Success Hub to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Advising Pools

B.

Public Groups

C.

EDA Relationships

Discussion
Page: 3 / 14
Title
Questions
Posted