Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Education-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by alistair

Page: 12 / 14

Salesforce Education-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Education Cloud Consultant Exam(SP23)
Exam Code: Education-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 200 Q&A's Shared By: alistair
Question 48

A primary school has switched to remote learning and wants to track student well-being, technology needs, and various family situations needing attention.

Which Education Cloud solution meets this requirement?

Options:

A.

Student Success Hub

B.

Pathways

C.

K-12 Architecture Kit

D.

Admissions Connect

Discussion
Question 49

A higher education institution has used Salesforce for many years and has Person Accounts enabled. The institution wants to install the Education Data Architecture (EDA) in its existing Salesforce environment.

Which consideration should the consultant discuss with the institution?

Options:

A.

Person Accounts are unsupported in EDA.

B.

A support ticket is required to disable Person Accounts.

C.

Person Accounts can only be merged with Administrative Accounts.

Discussion
Question 50

The career center at a university plans to use Student Success Hub and is preparing to import student data.

In which order should the data be imported?

Options:

A.

Course, Course Offering, Program Plan, and Affiliation records

B.

Account, Term, Course, and Course Offering records

C.

Account, Term, Program Enrollment, and Course records

Discussion
Question 51

The International Studies office is using Salesforce to manage admissions and scholarship awards programs. The office needs to electronically send, and also print and mail scholarship and program admission decisions on a preformatted letter template.

Which solution should the consultant recommend?

Options:

A.

Salesforce reports

B.

A third-party app

C.

Salesforce Files

D.

Extended Mail Merge

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Page: 12 / 14
Title
Questions
Posted

Education-Cloud-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Education-Cloud-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Education-Cloud-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99