Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Education-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by raife

Page: 8 / 14

Salesforce Education-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Education Cloud Consultant Exam(SP23)
Exam Code: Education-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 200 Q&A's Shared By: raife
Question 32

The Accessible Education office needs to track accommodations made for students disability and accessibility needs.

How should the consultant design the Salesforce environment to meet the requirement?

Options:

A.

Use the Behavior Response object.

B.

Leverage the Attribute object.

C.

Configure a custom object.

D.

Create custom fields on the Contact object.

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 33

An education customer is interested in participating in an open-source commons community sprint project.

Which development consideration should the constant advise?

Options:

A.

Projects are required to have at least one Salesforce staff person on the project team.

B.

Projects use CumulusCI for continuous integration and deployment.

C.

Projects must be compatible with the Education Data Architecture (EDA).

Discussion
Question 34

A university is implementing a student community and rolling it out to 20,000 students. The IT manager is concerned about the large increase in users accessing the system at any one time.

Which step should the consultant recommend?

Options:

A.

Use a third-party testing automation tool.

B.

Develop a Performance Testing Strategy.

C.

Log a case with Salesforce Support to increase limits.

Discussion
Question 35

A school of engineering is interested in Salesforce. There are several other Salesforce environments across the university with varying degrees of usage and configuration. The university is largely decentralized where schools operate independently of each other and often in silos. There is high turnover in staff and leadership.

Which Salesforce environment strategy should the consultant recommend?

Options:

A.

The school of engineering should have its own Salesforce environment.

B.

The university should consolidate all of the Salesforce environments.

C.

The school of engineering should initiate a Center of Excellence (CoE).

Discussion
Page: 8 / 14
Title
Questions
Posted

Education-Cloud-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Education-Cloud-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Education-Cloud-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99