Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

RedHat Updated RH302 Exam Questions and Answers by issac

Page: 9 / 12

RedHat RH302 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: RHCE (Redhat Certified Engineer)
Exam Code: RH302 Dumps
Vendor: RedHat Certification: RHCE
Questions: 329 Q&A's Shared By: issac
Question 36

There are some part-time staff in your office. And you gave the username user9 and user10 to them. Their Office time is 12-2pm on Sunday, Monday and Friday. Configure to login only on their office time.

Options:

Discussion
Question 37

You have a dedicated internet line in your LAN and IP from your ISP is 202.2.2.2. Your LAN is in 192.168.0.0/24. Configure the SNAT that allows all system in your LAN can access the Internet.

Options:

Discussion
Question 38

There are mixed lots of System running on Linux and Windows OS. Some users are working on Windows Operating System. You want to make available /data directory to samba users only from 192.168.0.0/24 network. Configure the samba server.

Options:

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 39

Configure to deny the pop and imap connection from outside local LAN as well as station20.example.com.

Options:

Discussion
Page: 9 / 12

RH302
PDF

$35  $99.99

RH302 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

RH302 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99