Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

RedHat Updated RH302 Exam Questions and Answers by aydan

Page: 3 / 12

RedHat RH302 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: RHCE (Redhat Certified Engineer)
Exam Code: RH302 Dumps
Vendor: RedHat Certification: RHCE
Questions: 329 Q&A's Shared By: aydan
Question 12

Change the Group Owner of /data to training group.

Options:

Discussion
Question 13

Install the Cron Schedule for david user to display “Hello” on daily 5:30.

Options:

Discussion
Question 14

Install the Redhat Linux RHEL 4 through NFS. Where your Server is server1.example.com having IP 172.24.254.254 and shared /var/ftp/pub. The size of the partitions are listed below:

/1048

/home1028

/boot 512

/var 1028

/usr2048

Swap->1.5 of RAM Size

/archiveconfigure the RAID Level 0 of remaining all free space.

After completing the installation through NFS solve the following questions. There are two networks 172.24.0.0/16 and 172.25.0.0/16. As well as there are two domains example.com on 172.24.0.0/16 network and my133t.org on 172.25.0.0/16 network. Your system is based on example.com domain.

Options:

Discussion
Question 15

Who ever creates the files/directories on /archive group owner should be automatically should be the same group owner of /archive.

Options:

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Page: 3 / 12

RH302
PDF

$35  $99.99

RH302 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

RH302 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99