Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

RedHat Updated RH302 Exam Questions and Answers by alaiya

Page: 11 / 12

RedHat RH302 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: RHCE (Redhat Certified Engineer)
Exam Code: RH302 Dumps
Vendor: RedHat Certification: RHCE
Questions: 329 Q&A's Shared By: alaiya
Question 44

There are mixed lots of System running on Linux and Windows OS. Some users are working on Windows Operating System. Your printer is connected on linux server. You want to share the printer-using samba so that users working on windows also can print. Configure the samba server to share printer.

Options:

Discussion
Question 45

Now a days you are observing that your system being very slow. You observe the processes that one user named user1 running more than 50 processes. Configure to limit the number of processes that user1 couldn’t run more than 7 process.

Options:

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 46

Your System is going use as a router for 172.24.0.0/16 and 172.25.0.0/16. Enable the IP Forwarding.

• uk.co.certification.simulator.questionpool.PList@28685de0

net.ipv4.ip_forward=1

/proc is the virtual filesystem, containing the information about the running kernel. To change the parameter of running kernel in running state you should modify the /proc. From Next boot the system, kernel will take the value from /etc/sysctl.conf. If net.ipv4.ip_forward is 0, it disable the IP forwarding, if 1 then it enable the IP Forwarding.

Options:

Discussion
Question 47

There are two different networks 192.168.0.0/24 and 192.168.1.0/24. Where 192.168.0.254 and 192.168.1.254 IP Address are assigned on Server. Verify your network settings by pinging 192.168.1.0/24 Network’s Host.

Options:

Discussion
Page: 11 / 12

RH302
PDF

$35  $99.99

RH302 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

RH302 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99