Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

RedHat Updated RH302 Exam Questions and Answers by joy

Page: 2 / 12

RedHat RH302 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: RHCE (Redhat Certified Engineer)
Exam Code: RH302 Dumps
Vendor: RedHat Certification: RHCE
Questions: 329 Q&A's Shared By: joy
Question 8

Install the Redhat Linux RHEL 5 through NFS. Where your Server is server1.example.com having IP 172.24.254.254 and shared /var/ftp/pub. The size of the partitions are listed below:

/1048

/home1028

/boot 512

/var 1028

/usr2048

Swap->1.5 of RAM Size

/dataconfigure the RAID Level 0 of remaining all free space.

After completing the installation through NFS solve the following questions. There are two networks 172.24.0.0/16 and 172.25.0.0/16. As well as there are two domains example.com on 172.24.0.0/16 network and cracker.org on 172.25.0.0/16 network. Your system is based on example.com domain. SELinux should be in enforcing mode.

Options:

Discussion
Question 9

Create the user named eric and deny to interactive login.

Options:

Discussion
Question 10

One Package named zsh is dump on ftp://server1.example.com under pub directory. Install the package from ftp server.

Options:

Discussion
Question 11

Create the group named sysuser.

Options:

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Page: 2 / 12

RH302
PDF

$35  $99.99

RH302 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

RH302 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99