Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Pegasystems Updated PEGAPCSA87V1 Exam Questions and Answers by arabella-rose

Page: 18 / 18

Pegasystems PEGAPCSA87V1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Pega Certified System Architect (PCSA) 87V1
Exam Code: PEGAPCSA87V1 Dumps
Vendor: Pegasystems Certification: Pega CSA
Questions: 253 Q&A's Shared By: arabella-rose
Question 72

A survey is sent to a customer via email.

How do you configure a solution to ensure the email includes the case ID for the survey?

Options:

A.

Create a required field for the case ID that must be entered by a user during the case process prior to sending the survey.

B.

Call a data transform to copy the case ID from pyWorkPage to the email.

C.

Create a process using the Send Email step allowing representatives to quickly add the case ID to the email.

D.

Use the Insert Property feature of a Send Email step to add the case ID when composing the message dialog.

Discussion
Question 73

In the Answer Area, select the appropriate configuration type for each use case.

Questions 73

Options:

Discussion
Question 74

In which situation do you configure branched rulesets?

Options:

A.

One team creates a new patch for an application while another team creates a new major version of the application

B.

You need to delegate rules to process owners from the business

C.

Multiple teams need to work on the same application version

D.

A team needs to work on the next version of an application while preparing to migrate the current version.

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 75

Which scenario is a use case for the Wait step?

Options:

A.

The customer cannot complete an application for a checking account until a bank representative reviews their credit report.

B.

An agent needs to send a confirmation email to an insured customer after they complete a form.

C.

A payroll user cannot process a salary increase until the department manager approves the increase.

D.

The customer needs to log in to their account before receiving a membership discount on an online purchase.

Discussion
Page: 18 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

PEGAPCSA87V1
PDF

$35  $99.99

PEGAPCSA87V1 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PEGAPCSA87V1 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99