Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Pegasystems Updated PEGAPCSA87V1 Exam Questions and Answers by kylan

Page: 15 / 18

Pegasystems PEGAPCSA87V1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Pega Certified System Architect (PCSA) 87V1
Exam Code: PEGAPCSA87V1 Dumps
Vendor: Pegasystems Certification: Pega CSA
Questions: 253 Q&A's Shared By: kylan
Question 60

You create an application to track package deliveries. Choose three elements that are essential for this application. (Choose Three)

Options:

A.

A delivery cancellation child case

B.

A shipment tracking case type

C.

A set of fields to capture the shipping details

D.

A work party to represent the customer

E.

A user view to enter the shipping details

Discussion
Question 61

Customer on a hotel booking application can add additional amenities to their reservation. The application displays, a view with the available amenities and .. To reduce scrolling, you want to organize content so that amenity details display when the amenity is selected in a drop down menu.

Questions 61

How do you configure the user interface improve access to the content and achieve the business requirement described?

Options:

A.

Configure a layout group to separate each amenity into individual panels and set the layout to a menu formal.

B.

Configure a disable when condition on each field to allow access when the associated amenity is selected on the drop-down control.

C.

Configure a repeating dynamic layout with an embedded section for each amenity and set the layout format to grouped.

D.

Configure a visible when condition on each field when the associated amenity is selected.

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 62

In a Credit Card Payment case type, you want to set the payment amount to the minimum amount due when a user creates a case. How do you set the payment amount?

Options:

A.

Configure the pySetFieldDefaults data transform to set the default value.

B.

Configure a field validation on the payment amount.

C.

Configure the payment amount field to reference the minimum amount due.

D.

Configure the payment amount as a calculated field.

Discussion
Question 63

A company requires that patients receive status updates during processing of medical tests.

Patients are not users of the application. You create the work party for the patient as an

instance of which class?

Options:

A.

Data-Party-Person

B.

Data-Party-Operator

C.

Data-Party-Org

D.

Data-Party-Com

Discussion
Page: 15 / 18