Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Pegasystems Updated PEGAPCSA87V1 Exam Questions and Answers by tessa

Page: 5 / 18

Pegasystems PEGAPCSA87V1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Pega Certified System Architect (PCSA) 87V1
Exam Code: PEGAPCSA87V1 Dumps
Vendor: Pegasystems Certification: Pega CSA
Questions: 253 Q&A's Shared By: tessa
Question 20

A car insurance quote requires a view for potential customers to enter information to process the request. What are two primary decisions to make before you add fields to the view? (Choose Two)

Options:

A.

Is field entry required?

B.

Are processing actions applied to the field?

C.

Does the field require a data source?

D.

How do users enter values into the field?

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 21

You are building a form that contains a list of courses. Users will select the courses in which they want to enroll. Which two tasks must take place in Designer Studio? (Choose Two)

Options:

A.

Enable section editing and configure the selection check box by removing the caption.

B.

Create a field group list property and make the property a data reference.

C.

Configure the view in Run mode and change the order of the columns in the view.

D.

Edit the field group list property and set data access to copy data from a data page.

Discussion
Question 22

Which three use cases demonstrate the Pega dynamic Ul behavior? (Choose Three)

Options:

A.

Display a message upon form submission that a date field must be in the future.

B.

Unmask a password field when users click an icon.

C.

Automatically calculate order total when users change quantities.

D.

Display partner information fields when a screen loads for married applicants.

E.

Display a shipping address section when users select the Different than billing address check box.

Discussion
Question 23

In the Answer Area, identify the type of data measured in each report.

Questions 23

Options:

Discussion
Page: 5 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

PEGAPCSA87V1
PDF

$35  $99.99

PEGAPCSA87V1 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99