Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Pegasystems Updated PEGAPCSA87V1 Exam Questions and Answers by ivy-mae

Page: 2 / 18

Pegasystems PEGAPCSA87V1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Pega Certified System Architect (PCSA) 87V1
Exam Code: PEGAPCSA87V1 Dumps
Vendor: Pegasystems Certification: Pega CSA
Questions: 253 Q&A's Shared By: ivy-mae
Question 8

Depending upon the purchase request amount, approvals cascade from the users to a loan officer, then to a director and finally to a vice president. The loan officer is the user's manager. The director is the loan officer's manager. The vice president is the director's manager.Which two approaches can you use to configure the cascading approval? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

Approval based on Authority Matrix, with a Decision Tree rule to determine the approver(s)

B.

Approval based on Authority Matrix, with a Decision Table rule to determine the approver(s)

C.

Approval based on Reporting structure, using the workbasket manager to determine the approver(s)

D.

Approval based on Reporting structure and when conditions, using each operator's reporting to manager to determine the approver(s)

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 9

Which studio do you use to configure a service level agreement (SLA) with a passed deadline?

Options:

A.

Admin Studio

B.

Prediction Studio

C.

Dev Studio

D.

App Studio

Discussion
Question 10

How do you identify if a result in a decision rule cannot be returned?

Options:

A.

Test for missing conditions

B.

Test for completeness

C.

Test the rule using a unit test

D.

Test for conflicts

Discussion
Question 11

A customer wants to copy the contents of a previous order to their current order.What rule type doyou use to copy the order contents?

Options:

A.

Data page

B.

Data transform

C.

Declare expression

D.

Function

Discussion
Page: 2 / 18
Title