Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Pegasystems Updated PEGAPCSA87V1 Exam Questions and Answers by winter

Page: 10 / 18

Pegasystems PEGAPCSA87V1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Pega Certified System Architect (PCSA) 87V1
Exam Code: PEGAPCSA87V1 Dumps
Vendor: Pegasystems Certification: Pega CSA
Questions: 253 Q&A's Shared By: winter
Question 40

A library application used by staff creates a book request case when a member wishes toborrow one or more books. As part of the case process, the application shows the staff a readonly list of outstanding past-due books to remind the member to return late books, select the Data page definition for this use case.

Options:

A.

List,Readonly, Thread

B.

Page,Editable,Node

C.

Page,Readonly,Requester

D.

List,Readonly,Requestor

E.

Page,Editable,Requester

F.

List,Readonly,Node

Discussion
Question 41

In which two situations is it appropriate to use a decision table? (Choose Two)

Options:

A.

A hair care company suggests a line of products to customers based on their hair type, scalp moisture, hair moisture, and whether it is color-treated.

B.

If customers decide to add insurance, checked bags, or early boarding to their airline tickets, extra fees are added to their order total.

C.

A gym recommends a membership type based on the number and type of fitness classes the customer wants to attend every month.

D.

Order total is calculated based on the quantity and price of the items in the customer's shopping cart.

Discussion
Question 42

. A customer refund case type requires that an auditor receives an email notification if the refund is greater than twice the price of the item. Which participant role do you select to configure this requirement?

Options:

A.

Customer

B.

Interested individual

C.

Owner

D.

Work queue

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Question 43

You need to localize correspondence into a language that is unavailable in the Pega language pack. Which option satisfies the requirement?

Options:

A.

Leverage translation services SOAP calls and enable records for translation.

B.

Configure a field value record that contains the correspondence text.

C.

Create the Translation rule manually and include the rule in the application ruleset.

D.

Run the Localization wizard and add translations to Translation.html.

Discussion
Page: 10 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

PEGAPCSA87V1
PDF

$35  $99.99

PEGAPCSA87V1 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PEGAPCSA87V1 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99