Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Pegasystems Updated PEGAPCDC87V1 Exam Questions and Answers by ember

Page: 5 / 6

Pegasystems PEGAPCDC87V1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Pega Decisioning Consultant (PCDC) 87V1
Exam Code: PEGAPCDC87V1 Dumps
Vendor: Pegasystems Certification: Pega Decisioning Consultant
Questions: 171 Q&A's Shared By: ember
Question 20

A bank developed a scorecard to automate the loan approval process. In the scorecard rule, there is a classification implemented using three score bands: Not Approved, Refer to Manager, and Approved. Which property allows you to use the result of this classification in a decision strategy?

Options:

A.

pyPropensity

B.

pxSegment

C.

PropertyHasValue

D.

pyOutcome

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 21

MyCo, a telecom company, has a new requirement to track customer responses over a period of 20 days. What do you need to create to start tracking customer responses for the given period of time?

Options:

A.

Interaction History component

B.

Data Join component

C.

Interaction History summary rule

D.

Group By component

Discussion
Question 22

The arbitration factor that allows you to assign financial values to actions is called: _________.

Options:

A.

propensity

B.

business levers

C.

action value

D.

context weighting

Discussion
Question 23

Reference module: Testing engagement policy conditions using audience simulation

U+ Bank, a retail bank, recently implemented a project in which credit card offers are presented to qualified customers when the customers log in to the web self-service portal. The bank now plans to amend its engagement policy conditions. As a Decisioning Consultant, which simulation do you run to check if the conditions are too broad or narrow for your requirements?

Options:

Discussion
Page: 5 / 6

PEGAPCDC87V1
PDF

$35  $99.99

PEGAPCDC87V1 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PEGAPCDC87V1 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99