Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Pegasystems Updated PEGAPCDC87V1 Exam Questions and Answers by ralphy

Page: 4 / 6

Pegasystems PEGAPCDC87V1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Pega Decisioning Consultant (PCDC) 87V1
Exam Code: PEGAPCDC87V1 Dumps
Vendor: Pegasystems Certification: Pega Decisioning Consultant
Questions: 171 Q&A's Shared By: ralphy
Question 16

U+ Bank, a retail bank, does not want to annoy customers by offering them a mortgage refinance option if they have less than 5% to pay off on their loan, although it would be profitable for the bank. Which engagement policy condition best suits this requirement?

Options:

A.

Applicability

B.

Eligibility

C.

Suitability

Discussion
Question 17

A bank wants to present the Rewards Card offer on the top right of the customers’ account page when they log in. Select the placement type of the treatment design.

Options:

A.

Carousel

B.

Tile

C.

Footer bar

D.

Hero

Discussion
Question 18

Reference module: Analyzing the effect of business changes using Pega Scenario Planner.

Myco, a telco, has recently implemented a project in which data plan offers are presented to qualified customers. Myco wants to understand the impact to revenue if the business introduces a new data plan offer. As a Decisioning Consultant, which simulation do you run to meet the requirement?

Options:

A.

Pega Value Finder

B.

Pega Scenario Planner

C.

Audience Simulation

D.

Distribution Test

Discussion
Question 19

U+ Bank currently uses Next-Best-Action Designer to manage 1:1 customer engagement in the web channel. The bank would like to promote the same offers in email. Which two additional configurations are needed in Next-Best-Action Designer to promote the offers in email? (Choose Two)

Options:

A.

Setup real-time container triggers to communicate with the email server

B.

Configure the arbitration to boost prioritization of actions meant for email

C.

Define the primary schedule

D.

Create a separate issue and group business structure in the taxonomy that is specific to email actions

E.

Ensure that the email channel is enabled

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Page: 4 / 6

PEGAPCDC87V1
PDF

$35  $99.99

PEGAPCDC87V1 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PEGAPCDC87V1 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99