Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Pegasystems Updated PEGAPCDC87V1 Exam Questions and Answers by ahad

Page: 3 / 6

Pegasystems PEGAPCDC87V1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Pega Decisioning Consultant (PCDC) 87V1
Exam Code: PEGAPCDC87V1 Dumps
Vendor: Pegasystems Certification: Pega Decisioning Consultant
Questions: 171 Q&A's Shared By: ahad
Question 12

U+ Bank wants to offer credit cards only to low-risk customers. The customers are divided into various risk segments from Good to Very Poor. The risk segmentation rules that the business provides use the Average Balance and the customer Credit Score.

As a decisioning consultant, you decide to use a decision table and a decision strategy to accomplish this requirement in Pega Customer Decision Hub™.

Questions 12

Which property allows you to use the risk segment computed by the decision table in the decision strategy?

Options:

A.

pxOutcome

B.

pxResu/t

C.

pxSegment

D.

pxRiskSegment

Discussion
Question 13

U+, a retail bank, runs an audience simulation with only engagement policies in scope (no arbitration) to understand how its engagement policy conditions perform for its sampled customers. The image above shows the results of this simulation. What do the action-level numbers indicate?

Questions 13

Options:

Discussion
Question 14

U+ Bank wants to offer credit cards only to low-risk customers. The customers are divided into various risk segments from Good to Very Poor. The risk segmentation rules that the business provides use the Average Balance and the customer Credit Score.

As a decisioning consultant, you decide to use a decision table and a decision strategy to accomplish this requirement in Pega Customer Decision Hub™.

Questions 14

Using the decision table, which label is returned for a customer with a credit score of 240 and an average balance 35000?

Options:

A.

Fair

B.

Good

C.

Very Poor

D.

Poor

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 15

U+ Bank, a retail bank, wants to include offer related images in the emails that they send to their qualified customers. As a decisioning consultant, what best practice must you follow to include images in the emails?

Options:

A.

Provide links to images in the email

B.

Host images on an external server

C.

Embed images in the email directly

D.

Attach images to the email

Discussion
Page: 3 / 6

PEGAPCDC87V1