Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Pegasystems Updated PEGAPCDC87V1 Exam Questions and Answers by wilbur

Page: 2 / 6

Pegasystems PEGAPCDC87V1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Pega Decisioning Consultant (PCDC) 87V1
Exam Code: PEGAPCDC87V1 Dumps
Vendor: Pegasystems Certification: Pega Decisioning Consultant
Questions: 171 Q&A's Shared By: wilbur
Question 8

U+ Bank, a retail bank, wants to send promotional emails related to credit card offers to their qualified customers. You have already created an action flow template with the desired flow pattern and reused it for all the credit card actions.

What must you do to ensure that this action is not selected for any customers?

Options:

A.

Set the action availability to Always

B.

Set the action availability to Never

C.

Set the action availability to Within a defined time period

D.

Set the action availability to Template

Discussion
Question 9

U+ Bank, a retail bank, presents various credit card offers to its customers on its website. The bank uses artificial intelligence (AI) to prioritize the offers based on customer behavior. Since introducing the Gold credit card offer, the offer click through rate propensity has increased to 0.83.

What does the increase in the propensity value most likely indicate?

Options:

A.

Similar customers have ignored the offer.

B.

Similar customers have shown interest in the offer.

C.

Similar customers have rejected the offer.

D.

Similar customers have purchased other offers.

Discussion
Question 10

Reference module: Creating eligibility rules using customer risk segments.

U+ Bank uses a decision table to return a label for a customer. Examine this decision table and select which label is returned for a customer with a credit score of 115 and an average balance of 15000.

Questions 10

Options:

A.

C

B.

B

C.

A

D.

D

Discussion
Question 11

When a customer offered an action that they already accepted, this is because ______.

Options:

A.

The actions arc filtered based on eligibility

B.

There are no suppression rules defined

C.

The strategy is not customized to exclude previously accepted offers

D.

The customer intent was captured incorrectly

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Page: 2 / 6

PEGAPCDC87V1
PDF

$35  $99.99

PEGAPCDC87V1 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PEGAPCDC87V1 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99