Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-997-22 Exam Questions and Answers by savanna

Page: 5 / 5

Oracle 1z0-997-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2022 Architect Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-997-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Solutions Infrastructure
Questions: 165 Q&A's Shared By: savanna
Question 20

Given this compartment structure:

Questions 20

You are managing a compute instance that currently resides in the Compute compartment. The Virtual Cloud Network (VCN) into which the compute instance was originally deployed, also resides in this compartment. To support a project-related task, you need to move just the compute instance to the SysTest-Team compartment. You log into your Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) account and use the Move Resource option to place the compute instance in the new compartment.

What will be the result of your attempt to move the compute instance to the new compartment? (Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

The move will be successful. The compute instance's public and private IP addresses will stay the same. The compute instance will remain associated with the VCN from the source compartment.

B.

The move will fail and you will be prompted to move the VCN first. Once VCN is moved to the target compartment, the compute instance can be moved.

C.

After moving the compute instance, you must move the compute instance VNIC as a separate action. The public and private IP addresses of the instance will remain unchanged and it will still be associated with the VCN from the source compartment.

D.

The move will be successful. However, the compute instance's public and private IP addresses will change, and it will be associated to the first VCN that was created in the new, target compartment.

Discussion
Question 21

You are running a mission-critical database application in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). You take regular backups of your DB system to OCI Object Storage. Recently, you notice a failed database backup status in the console.

What troubleshooting action can you perform to determine the cause of the backup failure?

Options:

A.

Ensure that the database is not active and running while the backup is in progress.

B.

Ensure that your database host can connect to OCI Object Storage.

C.

Ensure that the dcsagent program is not restarted in case of a stop/waiting status.

D.

Ensure the database archiving mode is set to NOARCHIVELOG.

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Question 22

A cloud consultant is working on implementation project on OCI. As part of the compliance requirements, the objects placed in object storage should be automatically archived first and then deleted. He is testing a Lifecycle Policy on Object Storage and created a policy as below:

[ { "name": "Archive_doc", "action": "ARCHIVE", "objectNameFilter": { "inclusionPrefixes": "doc"] },

"timeAmount": 5, "timeunit": "DAYS", "isEnabled": true },

{ "name": "Delete_doc", "action": "DELETE", "objectNameFilter": "inclusionPrefixes": [ "doc"]

1."timeAmount": 5, "timeunit": "DAYS", "isEnabled": true }

What will happen after this policy is applied?

Options:

A.

All objects with names starting with "doc" will be deleted after 5 days of object creation

B.

All the objects having file extension ".doc" will be archived for 5 days and will be deleted 10 days after object creation

C.

All the objects having file extension ".doc" will be archived 5 days after object creation

D.

All the objects with names starting with "doc" will be archived 5 days after object creation and will be deleted 5 days after archival

Discussion
Question 23

A small business specializing in video processing wants to leverage cloud storage in order to lower its costs. They are looking to backup all video data generated, from an existing on-premises file server to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). The requirement is to setup continuous data sync as changes are made to on-

premises file server. What is the most cost effective solution for this scenario?

Options:

A.

Set up a Fastconnect virtual Circuit and nightly back up all videos to OCI Archive Storage.

B.

Set up file storage service on OCI and mount the file system to an instance running on-premises. Move all the data to this on-premises instance and then sync the videos to the shared file system.

C.

Set up a VPN connect connection and back up all videos to Object storage standard bucket. Create a lifecycle policy to move files older than 30 days to Archive Storage.

D.

Setup an on-premises OCI Storage Gateway Cloud Sync to back up videos to OCI Object Storage Archive tier.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

1z0-997-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-997-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-997-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99