Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-997-22 Exam Questions and Answers by koa

Page: 3 / 5

Oracle 1z0-997-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2022 Architect Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-997-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Solutions Infrastructure
Questions: 165 Q&A's Shared By: koa
Question 12

You are a DevOps engineer working for a high tech company, and are using Terraform to maintain your Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) resources. You have created a Terraform script that would create the infrastructure for deploying a web service. But want to tune in some settings within the OCI Instances using a shell script.

How should you write your Terraform script to run the shell script on OCI instance?

Options:

A.

Use provisioner "remote-exec" in your code to run the shell script.

B.

Use provisioner "local-exec" in your code to run the shell script.

C.

Use resource "oci_core_instance" to create the instance and run the shell script.

D.

Use provisioner "oci-remote-exec" in your code to run the shell script.

Discussion
Question 13

You are working with a social media company as a solution architect. The media company wants to collect and analyze large amounts of data being generated from their websites and social media feeds to gain insights and continuously improve the user experience. In order to meet this requirement, you have developed a microservices application hosted on Oracle Container Engine for Kubernetes. The application will process the data and store the result to an Autonomous Data Warehouse (ADW) instance.

Which Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) service can you use to collect and process a large volume of unstructured data in real time?

Options:

A.

OCI Events

B.

OCI Streaming

C.

OCI Resource Manager

D.

OCI Notifications

Discussion
Question 14

You are tasked with building a highly available, fault tolerant web application for your current employer. The security team is concerned about an increase in malicious web-based attacks across the internet and asked what you can do to add a higher level of security to the website.

How should you architect the solution on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) to meet all requirements defined by your organization? (Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

Deploy at least 3 web application servers, each in a different fault domain, using a regional private subnet. Place a public load balancer in a regional public subnet and create a backend set for all of the web application servers. Deploy a Web Application Firewall (WAF) and configure the load balancer public IP address as the origin.

B.

Deploy at least 3 web application servers, each in a different fault domain, using a regional private subnet. Place a public load balancer in a regional public subnet and create a backend set for all of the web application servers. Create a Geolocation steering policy in Traffic Management and add an answer pool that directs to the public IP address of the load balancer. Configure a global catch-all rule to use this answer pool.

C.

Deploy at least 3 web application servers, each in a different fault domain, using a regional public subnet. Ensure that each web application server is assigned a public IP address. Deploy a Web Application Firewall (WAF) and configure one Origin for each public IP address.

D.

Deploy at least 3 web application servers, each in a different fault domain, using a regional public subnet. Use the OCI Traffic Management service to create a load balancing policy that will resolve DNS evenly between all web servers.

Discussion
Question 15

A customer is in a process of shifting their web based Sales application from their own data center located in US West to OCI India West (Mumbai) region. They want to do it in a controlled manner and initially only 1% of the traffic will be steered to the servers in OCI. After verification of everything is working as expected, the company is gradually planning to increase the ratio until they are comfortable with fully migrating all traffic to OCI.

Which of the following solution can be used in this situation?

Options:

A.

OCI DNS and Traffic Management with Geolocation Steering policy

B.

OCI DNS and Traffic Management with Failover Steering policy

C.

OCI DNS and Traffic Management with Load Balancer Steering policy

D.

OCI DNS and OCI Load Balancer Service

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 3 / 5

1z0-997-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-997-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-997-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99